Saturday, August 1, 2015

.


The thought of love is such a wonderful yet crazy, scary thing. I still remember watching a movie when I was younger, the guy was confused asking his girl "Just tell me what you need!!!".  "You," she said simply, that one word tearing to the very heart of him. "Just you" Yup, that kind of romance used to break me to the core.

And recently I realize that I no longer believe in the idea of Soulmates or Love at first sight anymore. I am beginning to believe that a very few times of your life, only if you are lucky, you will meet someone who is exactly right for you. Not because he/she is perfect, or your are, but because our scars were somehow arranged in a way that allows two completely separate beings to hinge together. And that is enough, even for just an instant, for a reasonable reason to call someone "the one" There is no such thing as forever. 

There was a few times I thought of "the last one" and there was the same equal times I cried because they were not. So let's just say Every relationship is a perfect one as long as the good times outweight the bad, and see what life brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment